food Fried Food Friday

Forget the fricassee. Flush the flan! It's fried food Friday! Fill those Dutch ovens and iron pots with peanut oil and deep fry your dinner!

I'll start off with a batch of hush puppies [seasoned and fried balls of cornbread, in case you're unaware]

12684262473_9498f01339_o.jpg

12684282965_921331f1f3_o.jpg

12684277343_c118ed98ee_o.jpg

They tasted great dipped in my sriracha seafood sauce [mayo, horseradish, sriracha, lemon juice, and a secret ingredient]

12684670393_01eac7e1e5_o.jpg

Oysters and shrimp fried to perfection.

12684800755_0d5ae053e5_o.jpg

The build: Extra srirachca sauce

12685016025_5a8fc64974_o.jpg

12685034165_3185d917d4_o.jpg

Whoa! Excellent kickoff to Triple-F!

Oh this just isn't even fair!

How the hell am I supposed to enjoy my lettuce and vegetable meal now??!

Son of a damn it, you've ruined my dinner in the best way ever.

Whoa dad!

Avocado.

I knew it.

Just gimme' them shrimps and oysters.

All of them!

Now!

I got a gun.

And don't skimp on the splooge.

Wait.

Where's the lemon wedges????

I'm gettin' my gun.

You knew the avo was comin'..... and it was creamy goodness! BTW..... y'all gotta try the House Autry batter mix!

HigherThisHeat said:
Oh this just isn't even fair!

How the hell am I supposed to enjoy my lettuce and vegetable meal now??!

Son of a damn it, you've ruined my dinner in the best way ever.

Lettuce and veggies??? Hell... just add skrimps!

FF......................................................... Sunday?????????????????????????

I'm digging the "Oil-Boarding" torture to any food any day....especially seafood.
350 sounds right for chicken, was it at room temp before the dunk ?

It's Friday! Who is frying?????

Phil along with everything else, your sriracha seafood sauce looks incredible! Any chance you can divulge the ratio of ingredients??

I would, but I don't remember! lol... sorry. I'm pretty sure it was something like half cup of mayo, teaspoon of horseradish (nasal napalm! FTW!) tablespoon or two of Sriracha, and juice of one lemon. I'll be damned if I don't remember the "secret ingredient" Maybe blackened seasoning....to taste. I actually forgot about this thread! Thanks for the bump, Pookie!

Back