• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Friends and I eating supposed bhut jolokias.

Heres a video of our first hot pepper of the summer. Its a non-ripe supposed bhut jolokia. I had the one all the way on the right in the beginning of the clip. Let me tell you.. hot pepper, but I was disappointed to find that one of my habaneros was even more painful than the bhut was to begin with. I'm not sure if I was sensitive from eating the pepper before but it got under my tongue and within 30 seconds, i couldn't take any more..

Anyway.. I'll have a video posted later this summer of our next attempt with them being ripe. Hopefully they'll be hotter.

I'm the guy on the right. I got ridiculous hiccups like I always do with spicy foods. Its aggravating because the hiccups hurt my back alot because of back/nerve problems, but by the end of the video my back was feeling fine. crazy.

The video is in 1080p when viewed full screen. (some swears for those with the sound on)
Oh also btw.. does thp chat not work for anyone else?

Thats a good quality vid! Yeah hopefully the ripe ones are hotter. Yes the chat is down and its driving us chatters crazy!

Nice goin. But next time wait till they are ripe. Try stressing them out a bit too, it makes them even hotter, you can do that by leaving them in a green house for a day or so in the middle of summer or you can starve them of water as well.

And chat works fine for me.

:cheers:

Jas

EDIT: Just checked chat and it's F&@#ed!!

Back