• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

pics Fruit Pics

How do I upload pics from my pc to this forum?
It asks for a URL and Im really not sure what to do with this.
Any info would help, so I can show you guys what I have as far as BER on Toms and Jalapenos.

Get a photobucket account and upload your pics to your folder. I strongly suggest reducing the size (mb) of your pics to the 200kb range.
After uploading and saving your pics in photobucket hover your cursor over the picture and a menu will drop down copy the img. address and paste it here. There is a limit of 4 pics per post. If you have more do a second post. Cheers.

Get a photobucket account and upload your pics to your folder. I strongly suggest reducing the size (mb) of your pics to the 200kb range.
After uploading and saving your pics in photobucket hover your cursor over the picture and a menu will drop down copy the img. address and paste it here. There is a limit of 4 pics per post. If you have more do a second post. Cheers.
Thanks man.

Back