Full Video: Lucky Dog Hot Sauce "Footlong Face-off" eating challenge from the California Hot Sauce E

And now for your viewing pleasure, the Lucky Dog Hot Sauce "foot-long face-off" - a hands-free eating competition. 17 mins, with a little bit of NSFW language sprinkled in - also, not safe for stomach eating. lol

(Note: No official affiliation with Subway, other than that's where I purchased the sandwiches.)
:)

Each foot-long turkey sandwich had lettuce, tomato, pickles, onion, bell peppers, jalapenos and my contribution of 9 quartered habaneros as well as 2 tsp of 7-pot red powder from Joyner's Hot Pepper Powders​! The heat was no joke. 

Thanks to Denniz for filming - and thanks to MC Steve Seabury of High River Sauces for his awesome hosting of this entire event. The California Hot Sauce Expo was awesome, and I was honored to be in attendance and allowed to host this fun event. 

The winner Chris Huynh crushed it - slow & steady won the race. Congratulations to all of the entrants for trying, and I really should have invested in Tum's or Zantac stock prior to the event. Next year I may try to get them to sponsor it. 
;)

Love & hot sauce
<3

Scott

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfEFWauB8m4

Back