• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Fun pepper

Right now my plan is to have jalapenos, Caribbean reds, Bhuts, possibly brain strains, black pearl, then poblanos and a couple of yellow and red bells
Am thinking either fatalii or pumpkin hab...
No thoughts on fun peppers to grow?

How hot do you want it? If you want everyone to be able to eat it. then get fresnos... They are sweet and delicious with mild heat.

i just started some myself so i can hae fall/winter pods :)

Of course want some heat but just really want something fun to grow and easy to use in multiple ways...not very specific...

Ya, fresno's have heat, but they are edible for everyone in cooking and possibly even raw. Not just those with augmented capsaicin tolerances lol!

I'm growing Fatalii's this year for the first time. I love the plant, beautiful and full. Great pods - gorgeous, great shape, mean looking, and they are HOT! Not sure how versatile they are just yet. Still learning about how to use them. I'll be growing them next year though, great pepper.

its fun to watch ur plant pod up, fun to watch them ripen, fun to eat them and suffer, and even more fun to watch others try to do the same with peppers u grew and run around like little girls

+1
and some are just more so, especially the ones that are a little more unique and need more love and attention

Back