• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Garden Planting Today

Well, after waiting though the heat of the day, expecting to plant maters and peppers about 7PM, the clouds came and it cooled significantly by about 3:30. So, the planting began.

Had to stop after setting 35 pepper plants ( Serrano, Tabasco, Tabago, Jalapeno, Habanero, Pepperocini, Banana, Caribbean Red Hots, Kung Pao, Big Jim, Tequila Sunrise and Nu-Mex 7) as the rains and forecast thunderstorm began. So, I covered all that I could to prevent storm damage. Now, following a hot shower and attired in Sunday comfy sweats, the rain has ceased and the radar shows clear for sometime. However, it also shows two large fronts still quite Westward of us, so I'll leave the covers on the plants for the night.

All of the maters and a few more sweet bell peppers will go in tomorrow evening. When that is complete, we are done planting.

Get the freezer and dehydrator ready, if we get any yield at all, it will be mucho chilis!!!
5747948989_8a4418b9c3_s.jpg

Congratulations on getting your peppers in! Hoping to get mine planted sometime this next week.

Wish your photo was larger though ...

Back