G'day from Brisbane, Australia

Hello all, just found this forum a few days ago...and after browsing and reading all of the wonderful information about the best damn fruit on earth I just had to sign up. 

I've always loved spicy food and have for the longest time been known as the 'crazy one' in my family/friendship group when it comes to trying super hot stuff.

Whereas when I was younger it was all about trying to 'beat the heat' and go for the hottest, most extreme sauces...these days as my cooking knowledge and expertise has increased, I'm more about balance of flavours, and love finding sauces full of ingredients I love (ginger, pineapple, garlic, Indian spices to name a few!). I'm growing a couple of plants at the moment (Habs & Scorpions), and I'm an enthusiast hot sauce maker (with so much more to learn), and I think my ultimate life goal is to own a combined brewery/hot sauce business -- give folks a mouth burn from your sauce, followed by a need to dowse the flames with beer? :D

I'm always open to hearing more about everything chilli related, sauces, hot sauce cooking tips etc. etc. -- I think I'm in the right spot!

Cheers all. :)

You've definitely found the right place mate, welcome aboard. This place is full of great information and people, I hope you enjoy your stay. 

SR.  :metal:

:welcome: to THP.

K9JrqKx.gif

Back