Getting a little nervous..LOL

Well, I just finally started to see some new growth out of my peppers (ghost, scorpions, trini and marugas) so  I read a lot on the subject of using tomato food to burst them along after some big rains...

Well the anticipation will kill me... :mope:

I just watered them with  the food....so lets see what happens...... :party:

Good luck! It's probably best to wait until they need watering again before you hit them with the ferts. Of course, if you're lucky like me, every time you water or fertilize them, it will be guaranteed that the skies will open up with a deluge within 24 hours!

Phil said:
Good luck! It's probably best to wait until they need watering again before you hit them with the ferts. Of course, if you're lucky like me, every time you water or fertilize them, it will be guaranteed that the skies will open up with a deluge within 24 hours!

Thats what I did, they actually need it now..well everything but the ghosts that is....but I didnt give them an entire helping..LOL
I am getting pretty confident now in knowing what my plants need by the look of them....I have a ghost that had this one HUGE leaf on it...so I moved it yesterday and there was a sprout from the bottom hiding behind the big leaf shooting straight up..it was cool.

Back