• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

soil GHE Flora in soil. Dosage?

I still have bottles of the ol' GHE FLORA series, Grow, Bloom & Micro.
Is anyone using these for peppers in pots, outdoors and in soil?

What dosage are you using and how often do you feed your plants with it?

Thanks!

Edit: I am aware it might not be an optimal nutrient for peppers in soil, but then I don't want to buy new stuff if I still have these, hardly used. (The shelf-life of the classic Flora series by the way is indefinite, unlike some of their others like Floranova etc.)

I also have two hardly used bottles Plant Magic Oldtimer Organic (Grow & Bloom) which I am using currently. They told me the shelf life for those is 2 years, if well kept. So they still might be "ok" I guess.

I dont know how often you should use them for soil but the dosage is for small plants 25% and bigger plants 50% for soil.

It's workin great on my containers and bags, although some are in a coco blend and a few are in 3-2-1-1 mix with promix, I've experimented with different ratios but most happy with 5/6/3ml per gallon (micro grow bloom) increase at same ratio as necessary.. When I get home I can show some pics but it's working great and plants are loving it and setting plenty of pods and lotta flowers! Working so good I'm about out of micro! You can experiment with your feed schedule but I usually feed feed water, rinse repeat unless rain leaches all my nutes out.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Back