trade Ghost-Powder.com TRADE 1oz Ghost Powder for ANYTHING Equal Value

Ghost-Powder.com TRADE 1oz. Ghost Powder for Equal Value of $7.

It a Simple Offer.

You send me anything that has a $7. value as a TRADE IN, and i will send you 1oz or 28 grams of Extremely Hot Ghost Powder wheni get you TRADE IN.

You can send your Trade In to the Address at the link Below.
http://www.ghost-pow...-us/info_2.html

Make Sure to Incude your Return Address to, or it may be hard for me to send your Ghost Powder from www.Ghost-Powder.com back to you.

NO EMAILS ABOUT THIS OFFER PLEASE ITS STRICTLY TO SUPPORT THE STRUGGLING US POSTAL MAIL SYSTEM . :woohoo:

Enjoy!

PS: Please make sure the TRADE IN is worth $7. , be Fair with me Please.

I am looking for Cool $7. Trinkets & Items from the USA or Canada as a Trade, or even cash if you have nothing to Trade.

Since it is the Postal System, and regular postal mail i cannot be responsible for any items lost during shipment.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• facebook-Ghost-Chile-Powder.jpg
    facebook-Ghost-Chile-Powder.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 79
I like this idea! I hope you like handmade glass stuff, I will be working on my torch this weekend :)

Also, a question, Would you be willing to up the trade a little?. I would love one of your 200 seed packs of Bhuts,
I could either include a $5 bill or send enough glass goodies to more than cover the powder and the seeds.
And then hopefully you could send the powder and seeds together :)

Edit: My neighbor ordered the seeds for me :) Hopefully I can get to the post office soon, and ship you out a glass goodie :)

Back