• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Gift from the Cat god.

Sorry, I had to start a new thread. Blest as I am with pepper plants, you can never have too many right?
In the "birds" thread probably still nearby, I was defending cats after someone had trashed them a little unfairly, or so I thought, when a co-worker handed be a bag filled with:

1 ripe jap
18 green japs
2 green serranos
37 ripe serranos
and
46 long thick cayenne type peppers.

Think twice cat haters!!!
(I myself have 2 dogs, but I harbour no ill will towards cats)

cheezydemon said:
Sorry, I had to start a new thread. Blest as I am with pepper plants, you can never have too many right?
In the "birds" thread probably still nearby, I was defending cats after someone had trashed them a little unfairly, or so I thought, when a co-worker handed be a bag filled with:

1 ripe jap
18 green japs
2 green serranos
37 ripe serranos
and
46 long thick cayenne type peppers.

Think twice cat haters!!!
(I myself have 2 dogs, but I harbour no ill will towards cats)

I guess I'm missing something but what does someone handing you a bag of chile peppers have to do with cats? ;)

I was defending cats, and in mid keystroke I was bestowed with a bounty of unexpected peppers.
What? you don't see it? I have already alerted the Enquirer that I have definitive incontravertible proof of the existence of an omnipotent cat-like being..........Or not. I guess I was just wanting to share my experience of good fortune, and it struck me as funny that I was being rewarded by some protective spirit of felines.

chuk hell said:
I guess I'm missing something but what does someone handing you a bag of chile peppers have to do with cats? :?:

Im gonna have to ditto that? I am very confused as to the point of that post?

OK, gimme all your peppers

cat_mugging.jpg

Back