Gigantic Sale -- up to 40% off! Just Click The Picture!

The owl aromatherapy plushies are pretty cool. Ordered two last week for gifts. The two I got smelled pretty nice. Just grabbed another three for last minute gifts. Might keep one myself depending on how these smell. Would love one that's not perfumy and feminine. Figuring Sandalwood should be up my alley.

Scorched said:
The owl aromatherapy plushies are pretty cool. Ordered two last week for gifts. The two I got smelled pretty nice. Just grabbed another three for last minute gifts. Might keep one myself depending on how these smell. Would love one that's not perfumy and feminine. Figuring Sandalwood should be up my alley.
i

I agree. What kind of scents would you like to see?

Hmm not sure what kind of masculine scents there are for that kind of thing. I think I'll like the sandalwood. I like sandalwood incense. One of my favorite scents is Yankee candle Midsummer's night dream. I burn through those candles like crazy. Linen probably isn't perfumy. Herbal scents might work. Sage, pine, something along those lines. You Eucalyptus is probably not perfumy but I just don't personally like Eucalyptus. For just starting with these I think you're doing a great job. Pretty sure the ones I've ordered are going to be enjoyed

I just noticed you have descriptions of each scent now. Makes things easier. I didn't notice them when I placed my first order.

Back