Gigantic Yellow 7-pot - Knepper`s Peppers

Brian hooked me up with some beautiful peppers, but wanted to see me takedown this huge, enormous and gigantic Yellow 7-pot. Glad to oblige, JAG. 

This Yellow 7-pot weighed in at 19g, which is freakishly large for a superhot. Luckily for me, I love Yellow 7-pots. There is no doubt this is the hottest yellow 7-pot I`ve ever eaten and it was quite a mouthful, but a delicious mouthful at that. Awesome pepper, beautifully grown.

Nigel said:
Brian hooked me up with some beautiful peppers, but wanted to see me takedown this huge, enormous and gigantic Yellow 7-pot. Glad to oblige, JAG. 

This Yellow 7-pot weighed in at 19g, which is freakishly large for a superhot. Luckily for me, I love Yellow 7-pots. There is no doubt this is the hottest yellow 7-pot I`ve ever eaten and it was quite a mouthful, but a delicious mouthful at that. Awesome pepper, beautifully grown.

Yet another great review. JAG grows some stellar pods. Tried to send you a PM but couldn't.

logrus9 Nigel is a professional or a lunatic lol you nailed it on flavor they taste like a yellow chinesen pepper with a bit of 7pot,, the yellow 7 is first super I ever had and cant forget it

Awesome review! As always!! Well done :clap:

Wow, that thing scared me when you pulled it up on the screen. Huge pod, and even chomping it whole? I really don't see how you do it, you're a man with an iron stomach.

, Walter

Back