Gigantic Yellow Brain Strain lights me up

Thanks again to Brian at www.ghostpepperstore.com. 

I had no idea Yellow Brain Strains came in XXXL, but sure enough they do. This was also one of the most oily peppers I`ve seen in a while. Absolute corker of a pepper, great flavors and really, really hot. This is my new favourite Superhot by far. Awesome pepper. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaOpwkJqO_E

Brilliant review Nigel! I've got a bunch of those peppers in the dehydrator now, so I should see how they do as a powder real soon. Thanks so much for the video.

theghostpepperstore said:
Brilliant review Nigel! I've got a bunch of those peppers in the dehydrator now, so I should see how they do as a powder real soon. Thanks so much for the video.
I so plan to make a puree with a bunch!

:hell:

Nigel, although we can hear the bird sounds in the background that parrot behind you is not moving.    

I suspect it has been nailed to the perch.    Or, it could be a Norwegian Blue that is pining for the fjords.

PRE-VIDEO:

*gets all giddy*

... a new review from Mr. Nigel !!!

POST-VIDEO:
Wow, hairy honk-a-man eats yellow tennisball and doesnt even gag :

:D

cheers, Al

ps: Nigel, (bear in mind I am not native speaking) - are you british?

MisterBigglesworth said:

Nigel, although we can hear the bird sounds in the background that parrot behind you is not moving.    

I suspect it has been nailed to the perch.    Or, it could be a Norwegian Blue that is pining for the fjords.
yeah - a certain mony python sketch comes to mind :D

MisterBigglesworth said:

She was asleep, honest. No nails involved. Pining for the Fjords, though..................

That pepper had you a buzzing man!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great review and great tasting pepper. Anything associated with the brain is insane  :rofl:

:dance: Thank god that one strained you a bit. I was starting to think you were Chuck Norris, especially when you kept complimenting the flavour and then finally it clicked, oh yeah this is a super hot, maybe I should say its hot.

"It has amazing flavour, and.... its hot, but amazing flavour!"

Great review man. Tell us what happened in the hours afterwards!!

Island_Dan said:
:dance: Thank god that one strained you a bit. I was starting to think you were Chuck Norris, especially when you kept complimenting the flavour and then finally it clicked, oh yeah this is a super hot, maybe I should say its hot.

RING STING!

Al-from-Chile said:
PRE-VIDEO:

*gets all giddy*

... a new review from Mr. Nigel !!!

POST-VIDEO:
Wow, hairy honk-a-man eats yellow tennisball and doesnt even gag :

:D

cheers, Al

ps: Nigel, (bear in mind I am not native speaking) - are you british?
Hi Al. That`s really funny. Yep, I`m from Merry Olde England. A town called Wigan. Our soccer team is playing Manchester United at Wembley in the Charity Shield next sunday, as Wigan won the FA Cup and United won the Premier League. 
Island_Dan said:

Thanks Dan. Went from eating this to dinner with friends. I cooked a meal that had peppers in every course; Manzano poppers, Anaheims for chile rellenos, steak marinated in teriaki marinade with jalapeños, Trinidad Chocolate Scorpions in the molten chocolate cake. No ill effects at all from my stomach. I tend not to get that much ring sting, but I did have burning piss for a few hours.

Those Brains from Brian are something else. I know the plant I got off him has been putting out some MONSTROSITIES!  

For real though, they taste absolutely delightful, but they will light you on fire and give you the Richard Pryor treatment.

Al-from-Chile said:

whats that?

Richard Pryor was a famous comedian--arguably one of the most influential of our lifetime. He also had a drug problem, and managed to set himself ON FIRE while freebasing cocaine and drinking 151 proof rum. Literally ran down Parthenia Street in northbridge california ON FIRE.

Eating one of those yellow brains will make you feel the same way.

Thanks for the review. You handled that like a boss. Its prescient for me in that I'm growing one of these plants right now. Hope I can get a pod off of it before the season is over.

Back