• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Glad I Joined This Friendly Group

I've only joined a few days ago, and I'm glad I did. This is a very friendly, educational, and yes, funny group. I am amazed at how many active members there are and their willingness to share, and it is refreshing to find a forum where there isn't 'bashing' of other members (at least I haven't seen any yet). My other hobby is photography, and I've left a few forums because of all the negative comments and personal bashing.
Although I've been 'into' hot peppers for as long as I can remember (and that is a long time) I never considered myself an expert or an aficionado as most of you are, I do love my scovilles and it took me many years to realize that hot peppers actually have a taste :) My wife is the opposite - doesn't like anything spicy. My daughter and family moved to New Mexico for a year, and when they returned the grandchildren acquired the taste for 'hot stuff''. We did visit them in New Mexico, but I did not have a chance to visit the Chile Pepper Institute.
Anyway, just wanted everyone to know I look forward to being an active member here and learning much from all of you.
Bill

Hey...who are you calling funny??..??? :rofl:

Glad you are here too and look forward to seeing some cool pics of your peppers and hot creations.

I knew you'd fit in when I saw that gas mask.

Back