Goat Pepper Seeds

I have some Goat Pepper seeds to pass out. Limited quantity, so act quickly. All i ask is to save/share seeds with next years growers. Keep the gift going!

I have reached my limit of seeds. Just to be clear, if I have already messaged you i will get the seeds out by Monday the 30th of April. This is not a trade or nor do I expect anything in return. All I ask is this, when you get the peppers growing please set aside a pod or two and pass along the seeds to others that may want them as well. Keep giving the gift. Good luck to all and keep us posted with pics and updates.

I have reached my limit of seeds. Just to be clear, if I have already messaged you i will get the seeds out by Monday the 30th of April. This is not a trade or nor do I expect anything in return. All I ask is this, when you get the peppers growing please set aside a pod or two and pass along the seeds to others that may want them as well. Keep giving the gift. Good luck to all and keep us posted with pics and updates.

I really think this is why this site rocks! Go Bama!

To all that requested seeds, I put all the seeds in the mail this morning. Please give some time for delivery. I hope everybody has a great day and good luck with them!!!

Back