• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Going about treating it the right way?

I'm spraying plants on the underside and top of leaves on Fridays with mancozeb and copper fungicide spray, and have just put a fan in the room to help evaporate water more. Should this alone help get rid of bacterial leaf spotting, or do I need to do something more?

I don't know alot about bacterial leaf spotting, but I do know I can be transfered from one plant to another via water droplets. I would a least start watering from the bottom up if your not already doing that.

cruzzfish said:
I'm spraying plants on the underside and top of leaves on Fridays with mancozeb and copper fungicide spray, and have just put a fan in the room to help evaporate water more. Should this alone help get rid of bacterial leaf spotting, or do I need to do something more?

Terravexti said:
I don't know alot about bacterial leaf spotting, but I do know I can be transfered from one plant to another via water droplets. I would a least start watering from the bottom up if your not already doing that.

i agree, get some nursery 1020 trays without holes, stick you pots in them, fill them up with water every couple / few days.

Back