• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Harry_Dangler

Extreme Member
Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving. It's frigid. It's 30 on its way to 35 with 30 mph sustained winds. With the windchill, it's in the teens. The cats wouldn't even go out. Holing up inside today. No pickups or deliveries here. I do have to venture out to grill some Porterhouses in the early afternoon. We've still got no kitchen. No traveling and no visitors. The kids and grandkids will be here tomorrow. Yesterday, we went up to the city for some furniture shopping. We're looking for a rustic dining room table and a bedroom set. We found some pieces we like but of course they are out of stock and have a 6-9 month leadtime. Taking it easy today. Probably watch a little football and maybe take a nap :lol:. I might open a bottle of the "good" stuff later on. Be safe, be blessed and be good. Enjoy the Holiday!!!

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving. Just put the roast in the slow cooker so I have a few hours to relax. We actually got an inch + of snow yesterday that’s still on the ground As it’s 24*F. The daughter and 2-3 friends will be coming over for a meal and games.
Enjoy this fine holiday. I am very thankful for you, my fine friends. Please wear those masks around crowds.

The honey I picked up yesterday is amazing! Possibly the best the wife and I have ever had. Had a decent talk with the guy and I believe Im going to get into bees. I can totally see myself becoming a master bee keeper, and I need a new hobby. I know we have one job today and possibly another but I wont know till later. Hope everyone had a peaceful day yesterday. Nice to see you drop in talas! Good morning.

Harry_Dangler

Extreme Member
Good morning. It's 25 on its way to 55. Sic ..... local honey is big business. All of our Farmer's Markets have multiple honey booths. Interesting. Not working today. Got small chore stuff to do. I might split some more firewood. The grandkids will be here this afternoon. I've got a couple of football games to watch too. It's lasagna day! I guess my wife will be able to use her oven. Not sure what else is going on. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. Nice to see talas here yesterday. Way too much food yesterday, lots of fun playing Rummikube and re-living memories. Today we are taking a dear friend out to eat for her turkey fix, then back home with the whole family for more games and probably a movie. Best of luck with bees, Sic, it’s hard work but very profitable.
Enjoy your Friday and stay healthy.

the more I look into bees the more buzz I got for it, see what I did there,lol. One job today its some delicate work though. Jasmine and a arbor going to look good when we are done. Yall have a great day and good morning.