• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning! It's a dreary 44F on its way to a little sunshine and 51F today. Not a particularly pretty day. 3 or 4 nights in the 30's coming up, so hauled all the plants back inside yesterday. Not sure what we're doing for Mother's Day. I'm going to call her, then we'll take it from there. Weather is not very nice for going out. Other than that, probably just watching the final round for the golf tourney. Happy Mother's Day Catherine, and to all the mothers out there. Have a fantastic day!

Last edited:
Good morning and happy Mother’s Day to all the moms who help our guys throughout the year. Beautiful, sunny weekend to see the kids and go out to lunch. Gotta start packing sometime.

Sic - the deck is 20 years old, about 8’x20’, and is being totally stripped of the stain. I’m sure it will look great when they’re done. Hopefully when we get back. I’m quite tired of all this.

Anyway, have a wonderful day. Enjoy friends and family.

Good morning. It's 70F on its way to 91F. It's forecasted to be very windy and hot. Heading into the office to have meetings with one of my subcontractors today. Not much is going on. Lots of stuff to do ..... just need the time to make it happen. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's 75 on its way to 90. Enjoy your trip Catherine! Very late match last night .... the match went to overtime periods. At least the "good guys" came out victorious. Planting out today. Can't wait any longer. I've got a busy work morning and then I'll go out to the garden and help my wife with the plant out. Not much else is going on. Be safe and be good.

Good Morning! It's sunny and 58F, on its way to 73F. Should be another beautiful day. Have some errands to run then home and to the garden, if the water has receded and I can manage to get to the garden lol. Have a great time Catherine - be safe and enjoy! Have a great day everybody.

Good afternoon, almost time for dinner. Bus tour and LOTS of walking and picture taking. Nice to learn the city during our free afternoon, luckily English is spoken/written in many places.
Tomorrow is another city, time to repack and enjoy the country.
Have a wonderful day. Nice to hear you’re starting to plant out.

Good morning. It's 70 on its way to 90. Hot and humid. Looks like the WX might break this weekend. We are way too hot for May. At least 10 degrees too hot. Got ~3/4 of the plant out completed yesterday afternoon. Around 80 plants in the ground and staked. The next batch is hardening and will be ready this weekend. Very busy work schedule today. Not much else is going on. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. Mostly cloudy and 62F, on its way to 70F. Not as nice as yesterday, but still not bad. Errands to run and Dr appt for BIL. Need to water plants this afternoon. Then just chillin. Have a great Thursday everybody!

Back