• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. I'm back in the heartland after an awesome fishing trip to Canada. Its 72 on its way to 86. The yard and garden is a jungle .... going to start working on those today. Not much else is going on. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. Overcast and 64, on its way to 68 (rf 71). Calling for rain today. Need to run a few errands, then over to Mom's this afternoon. She loves fresh tomatoes. Welcome home Harry. Glad you had a good time. Have a marvelous Monday everybody. Be safe out there.

Last edited:
Glad you had a great trip Harry. midwest I got a Gravely pro turn 272. Off to mow 5 lawns as I knocked off early yesterday as it was very hot and I wanted to get home and visit with the boy. He and the wife are going shooting this morning. Have a great day and good morning.

Good morning. Gentle rains yesterday for us while east got hammered with heavy rain and hail, with flooding in the streets. We were lucky. More rain expected today, nice to have some of the reservoirs start filling up. Peach-something jam is on todays docket. Maybe choc chip cookies, too.
Have a wonderful day. So nice to see cooler temps.

Good morning. Mostly cloudy and 64, on its way to 74 (rf 80). Calling for sun, clouds, and passing showers today. Kinda mix bag. Temps are starting to creep back up. Average high for this time of year is 88. Not sure what's on the plate today, but there's always plenty to do. Hope everybody has a terrific Tuesday. Be safe out there.

Good morning. It's 66 on its way to 70 and raining. Yes ..... 70!!!!!!! Finally got the yard back in order yesterday. What a mess! It took almost 11 hours with trimming. Planning to work in the garden between today's rain showers. Not much else is going on. Be safe and be good.

Glad you had a great trip Harry. midwest I got a Gravely pro turn 272. Off to mow 5 lawns as I knocked off early yesterday as it was very hot and I wanted to get home and visit with the boy. He and the wife are going shooting this morning. Have a great day and good morning.
Nice. I don't see too many Gravelys around here. We must not have a dealer nearby. I see mostly Ferris, Wright, Scag and the occasional Grasshopper.

Good morning. It's 65 on its way to 82. Heading to the office in a few minutes to discuss some projects that my "old" business would like me to manage. Don't really want to work but we'll see what they have to offer. After that, it's back home for more property maintenance. Should be a nice day. I don't know how many thousands of tomatoes my wife has processed in the past month but we've now got the canning room restocked. The superhots are just coming in good now. I need to get out there and pick them. Not much else is going on. Grilling and beverages this evening. Be safe and be good.

It's overcast and 60, on its way to 77 (84). Maybe a shower this AM, then partial clearing. Plan on rebuilding the other garden gate today, weather permitting. Have a wickedly good Wednesday everybody. Good Morning!

Edit: Don't let them suck you back in Harry!!!! :crazy:

Last edited:
Good morning. It's 60 on its way to 85. It should be a beautiful day. This afternoon, I've got some peppers and tomatoes to deliver to a guy in the town to the north of us. I need to pick superhots today too. Other than that, just a few chores and errands today. I'm finished up on the yard stuff until Saturday :clap:. Be safe and be good.

Back