• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. 16F to 48F today. Sic- the buffet is $60@ for dinner and weekend, lunch is $30. The food is usually very good, but I don’t usually eat $60 worth. Plus it was Friday-night-packed. Think I’ll reconsider where to choose for my birthday. Am looking forward to thanksgiving as it will be elsewhere and I only have to bring 3 or so side dishes.
Have a wonderful day. Take time for yourself.

Morning all - another sunny day, temps around 22-23C this afternoon.
So we're living dangerously and having, probably, the last bbq of the year :lol: If it gets cold we can always huddle round the flames.
Catching up with some World Superbikes this afternoon and then a nap.
Have a peaceful Sunday and be cool, calm and smiley :D

Good morning. We're back home on the farm. It's 14 (-10c) on its way to 38 (3c). Clear and cold. Unpacking, cleaning house, doing laundry, watching football and grilling today. Always good to get back home. Maybe we'll have a fireplace fire this afternoon. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's partly sunny and 41, not traveling far to a high of 45 today. Grilled some chicken yesterday. Had chicken sliders last night. Yum. Not much planned for today. Might start digging out the Winter clothes and packing away the shorts. Bummer. Then, maybe watch some football on the TV. Hope everybody has a restful Sunday. Be safe out there.

Good morning. It's 30 (-1c) on its way 43 (6c). Snow in the forecast for tonight. Office work this morning and then I'm not sure what we've got going on. I've got a vehicle to work on ..... we've got a car sitting in the garage that NEVER gets driven ..... I expect a dead battery. I just need to get rid of it. Indeed a great week for everyone should be on the menu. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's 33 (1c) on its way to 36 (2c). Several inches of snow fell overnight. Sic .... the awesome super cool ride in the barn is a 2010 Ford Taurus :shocked: :rolleyes::lol:! I've got office work planned for a big chunk of the day :mad:! Probably grilling and beverages later on. Be safe and be good.

Well, it's currently 27F, on its way to 38F. Forecast calls for "a bit of snow", sleet and rain today with no accumulation. Great day to stay inside! Maybe do some reading. Hope everybody has a terrific Tuesday. Good Morning!

Good morning. It's 24 (-4c) on its way to 34 (1c). Cold and cloudy. That Taurus is sitting on 22 spinners :shocked:! Nah .... it was my going back-n-forth to work car. It hasn't been driven in over a year. Not sure what to do with it. Maybe give it to one of the kids or donate it. We've got too many vehicles for just Mrs. D. and I. I've got office work to do for most of the day. I'll be headed down to the basement to start on it in a few minutes. Some kind of casserole for dinner tonight. Be safe and be good.

Back