• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Weather's a lot like everybody else. Sunny and 29F, on it's way to 36F. Bought a new little tablet to use as a remote for streaming on the TV. Black Friday deal. Will spend the day loading software and playing around with it. I was using my phone, but that was a pita. Probably watch some NFL today. Hope everybody has a restful and peaceful Sunday. Good Morning!

Morning all - another Monday comes around, far too quickly for my liking.
Another wet, cold, windy day - think that will be the refrain for the rest of November.
Work this afternoon if it's not piddling down. Already been to my first customer who decided, that "no, actually I don't want to go out in this", can't say I blame her, so we had some quality time on the sofa instead.
That sounds a bit misleading, first customer was a dog btw :lol:
Have a good day everyone, be calm, be warm, be smiley :D

Good morning. It's 31 (-1c) on its way to 53 (12c)! Bright and sunny. Stayed up too late watching football. Not much going on today. Maybe some office work this morning. Maybe some errands this afternoon. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. Sunny and 25F, on its way to 48F. Not much planned for the day. Starting another batch of cider. Trying to put off errands in town until tomorrow. Hope everybody has a marvelous Monday. Be safe out there.

Good morning. It's 26 (-3c) on its way to 60 (16c). Sunny and breezy. Office work this AM (hopefully for just a little while) and then errand running (didn't get that done yesterday). Our kids will be here Thanksgiving Day but no grand kids. Probably watch some futbol today. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It’s warmin’ up a bit w/27-50F temps. Getting everything together before a grocery store run. I’m not keeping so much on hand anymore, which is different. Vegetarian Thanksgiving in the mtns., so I’m cooking turkey early and bringing some to share, in addition to 3 other side dishes. Busy week.
Have a wonderful day. Take time for yourself.

Awful day at work - look at what I had to play and snuggle with
Ufl3hagm.jpg

Good morning. It's Thanksgiving Eve! It's currently 37 (3c) on its way to 57 (14c). Sunny now maybe some clouds and sprinkles later on. All errands have been run for this week. Not much going on today. I'll help my wife by providing whatever kitchen help she needs today. I have one Zoom meeting later this afternoon with a health insurance market place guy (trying to save some $). Tink .... that varmit sure looks cuddly. Be safe, be good and be blessed.

Good morning. It's sunny and 28F, on its way to 59F. Down right balmy this afternoon! Need to put up one of those portable garages today. I use them to keep Winter off some things. Same as Harry, I'll be volunteering my services in the kitchen as well. Cute puppy Tink. There's worse ways to spend your day, lol. Hope everybody has a wonderful Wednesday. Be safe out there.

Morning all - nearly Friday - rain has stopped at long last and temperatures are dropping, time to get the thermals out.
Work all day today but I'm taking a bit of time out to see my bestie, it's her birthday today.
And that's all.

Have a great Thanksgiving Mercan people.

Be calm, be cool and be smiley - and don't eat too much turkey.

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving! It's a misty 47 (8c) on its way to 56 (13c). Our kids should be here around noon. My wife is finishing up the meal preparation and I'm watching the World Cup. It should be a feast! Saw a coyote in the front yard earlier this morning .... too close to the house for comfort. Got to keep an eye on my wife's cats. Also, had a giant buck in the backyard. He's an old dude with a massive rack. He would be a trophy for sure. He looked like a horse standing out in the pasture! Have a great day! Be safe, be blessed and be good. S.M.I.L.E.

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all! It's a bright, sunny day and 28F, on its way to 58F. Should be a nice day. Will be in the kitchen this morning and hopefully watching some NFL this afternoon. Since Mom can't travel very well, we'll be taking Thanksgiving to her. Have a wonderful day everybody. Good morning!

Good morning. Happy Black Friday! Is Grandpa in a food coma or a real coma? I finally awoke from my food coma. Not much going on today. Recovery mainly. Probably watch some football. Staying away from town. Grilling and beverages later on. Be safe and be good.

Back