• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. I hope everyone had a great holiday and is now rested for the Black Friday sales. It was nice to see all the stores closed on our way home, dark before 5pm. Today is soup making day, the turkey bones have been simmering all night so now comes the work.
Have a wonderful, relaxing day. Take time for yourself, and hug the pets.

Good morning. It's overcast and 46F, on its way to 57F. Showers this morning, then clearing off and some sun this afternoon. The butternut squash pie was excellent. If you haven't had it, you should give it a try! Not much planned for today, other than digestion. Hope everybody has a fun Friday. Be safe out there and watch out for Black Friday! It can cost ya.

Good morning. It's 27 (-3c) on its way to 50 (10c) with rain starting later this morning. They say we could get 1"+ ..... we need it. Sic .... it's always good to get back home. I'm going to watch futbol/football today. My wife will be heading out for brunch with her sisters. That will give me some time to to get some sausages out to grill and to start in on a few beverages. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's sunny and 40F, on its way to 59F. Should be a pretty day. Need to finish putting up the portable garage. Man, there must be a thousand nuts/bolts in that thing, lol. Hope everybody has a super Saturday. Be safe out there.

Good morning. It's 39 (4c) on its way to 44 (7c). Cold, gray, rainy and windy. Fixing a big breakfast and then watching some World Cup and NFL. Maybe get a haircut sometime today. Thanksgiving leftovers are on the menu for later on today. Be safe and be good.

Morning all, so here we are again, another Monday morning. Sky's blue, bit of sunshine - I'll take that.
Catching up with myself after a week of dog sitting and another gig Saturday and yesterday - good to sleep in my own bed.
Work this afty if it doesn't rain.
Enjoy your Monday, be calm, be cool and be smiley :D

Good Morning and Happy Cyber Monday. It's 23 (-5) on its way to 53 (12c). Clear and sunny. Office work this morning for a bit and then I'm going to get out and split firewood. My wife tells me that some kind of pasta is on the menu for this evening. Not much else is going on. Be safe and be good.

Morning chickens, think we might have our first frost out there, too dark to tell yet, but it feels damn chilly.
Work all day, it's our 2nd day of the Christmas fair - if it's anything like Saturday, then we're going to rushed off our little trotters again.
Have a good Tuesday, be cool, be calm and be smiley :D

Back