• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. It's mostly sunny and 41F, on its way to 52F. Sic - 83 sounds nice, Catherine - not so much. We have Dr. appointments this morning, then several errands to run. Hope everybody has a terrific Tuesday. Be safe out there.

Good morning. It's currently 51 (11c) and is forecasted to drop all day. Forecasting 36 (2c) by 1800. Very windy. I've got some office work this morning then I'll watch the WC match this afternoon. Not much else is going on today. Be safe and be good.

Last edited:
Morning chickens, hump day is here, it's all downhill from now on.
Another chilly day, furry leg warmers and thermal under things are the norm.
I have a day off at long last and lunching with the girlfriends.
Have a good Wednesday people - be cool, be calm, be smiley :D

Good morning. It's 19 (-7c) on its way to 40 (4c). Sunny, cold and blustery. No lawns for me today. Furry and thermal under things are very appropriate for today. I've got some office work this morning. This afternoon we're running errands up in the big city. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. Another chilly day 11-37F, at least the sun is shining. Sic is busy with things that are still growing. My white lawn just got larger - nice to have the moisture.
Enjoy the end of November. This month seemed to fly by, with December flying even faster.
Stay warm and safe. Have a wonderful day.

Good morning. It's overcast and 54F, on it's way to nowhere. Kansas rain, wind and cold moving in this afternoon. Supposed to be unpleasant. I would much prefer to be needing to cut my grass. Nothing much planned for today, especially with this weather moving in. Hope everybody has a good day. Be safe out there.

It's sunny and 32F, on its way to 45F. Should be a pretty nice day. Going to do a dump run today. We live outside of town, so there's no trash pickup here. Then home to look at what rode in on the seed-train. Hope everybody has a terrific Thursday. Good Morning!

Morning all, TFIF - I'm totally pooped this week, not sure why it's been less busy than last week
Oh brrrrr it's going to be cold today and I've got an early start.
Have a good Friday everyone, be calm, be warm and be smiley :D

Good morning. It's sunny and 20F, on its way to 51F. Starting off a little brisk this morning, brrr. Just wrapped up seed-train A. On its way to the P.O. Also need to make that "final" trip to the vet this morning for our oldest cat, Sunshine. She's almost 19yo. She was a great companion. We'll miss her. Hope everybody has a better day than us today. Be safe out there.

Good morning. It's 48 (9c) on its way to 65 (18c). Unseasonably warm and extremely windy. We're under a high wind advisory and a very high fire danger special weather statement. The warmer WX will be short lived as the bottom drops out tonight. I've got some office work to do in my basement office and after that, I'll probably watch some World Cup. The grand kiddos will be here later this afternoon. Not sure what my wife has on the menu. Most likely grilling and a few beverages later on. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. Very windy last night that didn’t help the sleep. Many errands today, plus waiting for the orders to arrive so we can finish sending boxes. At least we’re early. Last years boxes arrived in about 4 weeks, very late for the holidays. Best wishes to Downriver with the very difficult loss of Sunshine. Pets are definitely family.
Have a wonderful day. Stay warm and healthy.

Sorry about your cat Downriver, that sucks.
Modem is broke again. Not sure what the deal is but we have never had one last longer than 18 months, this one about 4. Spectrum just comes out and replaces, they don't know what the deal is but have never alluded to us doing anything wrong. It's crazy. Been doing chores mowed and dropped a roll of hay for the cows. We also burnt the dogs couch as it was disgusting. They can just lay on their beds from now on. Sonya is busy pulling weeds in her garden. Fixing to wash the mowers then that's probably about it for the day. Have a good day and good morning.

Sorry Good Morning GIF by PEEKASSO

Morning all - weekend at last. Weather pretty shitty so I'm making the chilli pickle, need to free up some space in the freezer.
Hey hey THP good to see you.
Sorry about your cat River, went through that a couple of months ago. Still miss the old bugger.
Not much else planned except keeping warm and trying not to let my fingers rub my eyes once I start on the peppers.
Have a good Saturday people - be warm, be calm, be smiley :D

THP got that kegger bear. Well modem started working?? Sonya has a group of woman coming over so I need to hide. Was going to go to the bike shop but downtown is having their annual Christmas stroll and I dont feel like getting caught up into all that jive. Not sure what im going to do as they will be outside playing garden and hen pecking. Probably go run some errands maybe hit up a bar for a drink? Hide inside? Im not in shape enough to be gone all day on a bike ride at the moment. Have a great day and good morning.

Back