legal Good resource for NDAs?

Hi,

I am going into the hot sauce business with a friend of mine. I want to have trade secret/NDA protections in place before I share the recipe or walk him through production.

Can anyone provide a trusted resource for this? I have found a few online resources for drafting NDAs, but want to be aware of any food/recipe-related nuances to these which I should be aware of.

Thanks!

jsabo said:
Hi,

I am going into the hot sauce business with a friend of mine. I want to have trade secret/NDA protections in place before I share the recipe or walk him through production.

Can anyone provide a trusted resource for this? I have found a few online resources for drafting NDAs, but want to be aware of any food/recipe-related nuances to these which I should be aware of.

Thanks!

Sorry, I'm no help but in this topic,Help for a Beginner , SalsaLady mentions, They also sign non-disclosure agreements with their clients. It's standard for any co-packer. I know it's a risk to tell your "secret recipe", but all of their clients have "secret recipes"....

Back