Good strains of Super Hots?

So I have herds of super hots (with the intention of adding more this fast approaching growing season).  I was a tad disappointed in some of my acquisitions this past season - either they were not particularly vigorous (Jonah) or they were not particularly productive (Douglah).  I would exclude environmental and horticultural parameters here because my 7 Pot Primo, CARDI yellow Scorps, Trini Scorps, Yellow BrainStrains etc were vigorous and productive as heck!  So I've put it down to either inbreeding depression or crappy selection (no selecting and fixing of desirable characters)

So my Q is:  where can I buy good (typical) strains of Jonah, Douglah, Naga Morich, Chocolate Trini Scorps and Moruga Scorps.  I have bought from various seed merchants (we all know them - its not like they are "E-Bay specials") previously and whilst each had positives, they all had negatives.  This is normal.

So if you know of a merchant or individual that has what you consider the Gold Standard" for a particular strain then please list them.  I'm sure this info will benefit many other non-US growers as well.

Cheers

Well the only sure thing I know in Europe (still trying to test some other suppliers) is http://fataliiseeds.net/  these guys are from Finland and deliver
extremely well strains (worked for me allright).
Germination rate of 95% after only 8-11 days (even for strains that normally take more then 3 weeks to germ)(on wet paper towel) and no inbred stuff.
The provider I'm testing now is http://pepperseeds.eu/ but still need to wait before I can say for 100% that they are reliable (all good for now, just waiting for ripening)
I know in great brittain there are some reliable sellers but didnt test them out yet and dint even look for them yet aswell.
When I found some more reliable sources I'll definateley let u guys know.

Seriously pepperlover.com will take care of anything you need. I just got my order in today and I got 8 free varietes of seeds on top of the 18 I ordered and 4 EXTRA BOXES of fresh pods on top of the 1 I ordered. I. Am. Ecstatic. She has a ton of varietes of superhots to! Check her out at pepperlover.com!

Am I the only one having trouble accessing pepperlover.com?
My antivirus (avast!) catches a trojan horse and cut off the connection to the page when i try to enter pepperlover.com

Back