• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Got a buddy who wants to try his first super hot...

Hey guys. Got a buddy in So Cal who wants to try his first super hot, and he's getting a little ansy waiting on my next harvest. He is willing to eat his first LIVE on his twitch.tv stream. Any of you guys out there willing to send him a small pack-o-pods to enjoy in the joy of being his first burn AND getting to watch it happen with a live chat?

He's actually a really well known fighting game player, if that makes any difference.

theghostpepperstore said:
How badly do you want to hurt him? I will hook him up. PM me, we will get the details figured out.

I'll hit him up and ask him on a scale of 1-10, how crazy he is feeling. I already know from personal experience that you don't play around when it comes to your pods. Like I said, the guy is in southern cali, but how often do you get someone willing to try their first super hot on a live stream? Hottest thing he's had prior to this is a 350k scoville hot-sauce, so I'm expecting this to be highly entertaining.

If he is really your buddy, you would be better to start him off lighter and then work up from there. You give him a Primo to start out with he might just puke and never try another super again. Give him a Bhut Jolokia to start out with that has a really nice taste and less than half the heat of the Primo. On reds, he should try the Bhuts then a scorpion of some sort, then the brain and then either a reaper or a primo. These last two have a whole different type of heat that if I ever had to say, these are just too hot sometimes, these would be the ones. However, I am just loving Primo powder! The hottest powder and a great taste.

I think a bhut is a good idea.  It is going to definitely put him through the ringer but isn't off the planet hot. And later when he is getting post traumatic stress therapy the counselor may have at least heard of a Ghost pepper.

cycadjungle said:
If he is really your buddy, you would be better to start him off lighter and then work up from there. You give him a Primo to start out with he might just puke and never try another super again. Give him a Bhut Jolokia to start out with that has a really nice taste and less than half the heat of the Primo. On reds, he should try the Bhuts then a scorpion of some sort, then the brain and then either a reaper or a primo. These last two have a whole different type of heat that if I ever had to say, these are just too hot sometimes, these would be the ones. However, I am just loving Primo powder! The hottest powder and a great taste.

I'm actually leaning towards a 7-pot burgundy. Those are hot, but not like the crazy upper-end 7-pots, and they are probably the best tasting super-hot I've come across yet.

Back