• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

pod Got me pods i don't recognize !

back in the spring i was finishing planting . i had enough room for 4 peppers i dropped in 2 caramel 7pots , well it was cool out yet and they didn't really take to the garden ( right away ) so i dropped in 2 bigger plants that i had sitting on the table outside in solo cups , 1 was a jays red. and i don't remember the other . i didn't right them down figuring once they start to ripen i'll recognize them since i onle planted a X AMOUNT of strains . well i'm getting these mean looking suckers . nothing on my list matches . or any other plants .

IMG_5418.JPG

IMG_5417.JPG

IMG_5416.JPG

jedisushi06 said:
nice pods i like the color
they do have a unique color , very cool looking . 
wayright said:
Bonnet flavor  ?    :cool:

I'd love some seeds 

I grew Cappucinno SB a few years back and a single plant threw Choco pods,,they looked similar,,never saved the seeds  :banghead:

Kevin
n.p. let me dry some up , just give me a reminder . might forget .  
primal13 said:
Those are really nice looking. I love the color of them.

If you want to trade for some of those seed's, please ley me know.
sure my friend , gotta dry some up , then will hook u up . just need to remind me , i'll get some a drying 
wayright said:
Bonnet flavor  ?    :cool:

I'd love some seeds 

I grew Cappucinno SB a few years back and a single plant threw Choco pods,,they looked similar,,never saved the seeds  :banghead:

Kevin
o.k. just laid open 2 really cool pods , got the seeds on the screen over the seed drying fan . will have them dry enough to mail to you in a couple of days . then you can  finish drying them up . and will be in your possession for grow season .  sound cool ?

Back