• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Got my peppers from Buddy!

I got my box of peppers in from Buddy today, tore open the box and beheld the greatest sight known to a THP member, 35 peppers of different varieties. From what I could distinguish, there are 8, maybe as many as 10 different varieties. From what I could recognize, I saw a few Red Trinidad Scorpions and maybe some Chocolate Habs.

Here's what I got:

DSC00673-Copy.jpg

DSC00663-Copy.jpg

DSC00661-Copy-Copy.jpg

DSC00662-Copy.jpg

I tried to get in as close as I could and pick up some details, if needed, I can post more pictures.

Thanks everyone for your help in advance,

Melium
Sean

Hopefully Buddy will see this topic and help you out. Pretty sure the first pic is choco bhut. Probably red and yellow 7 in the top right? Better off just asking Buddy.lol Nice looking pods though!

I too received my box (box #4) of goodies yesterday. I got a few of the same type, so I am interested in what they are too.
The red smooth skinned ones have an awesome fragrance. Even though they were not isolated, I will try to grow a few of these neext year.

Man those are some sweet looking pods. I said it before and I will say it again. Buddy is da man :dance:

I received my box yesterday as well. Buddy told me it contained Orange Habs, Bhut Indian Carbons, Yellow 7s, Red Paper Lanterns.

I believe the ones you have marked Naga Morich are the Bhut Indian Carbons, the red smooth skinned ones are probably Red Paper Lanterns. The Jalapenos are Jalapenos...

Indeed Buddy is da man...hopefully he will chime in for proper ID.

Jim

I got my box too yesterday. I got yellow 7's and yellow scorpions with jalapeno. I am still a newbie so I can't identify a whole lot. I PM'd him and he told me what I was receiving. Buddy is awesome all the peppers were still in great shape haven't done anything yet with them.
THANK YOU BUDDY, YOU ROCK!!!!!!! :D

I got my box of peppers in from Buddy today, tore open the box and beheld the greatest sight known to a THP member, 35 peppers of different varieties. From what I could distinguish, there are 8, maybe as many as 10 different varieties. From what I could recognize, I saw a few Red Trinidad Scorpions and maybe some Chocolate Habs.

Here's what I got:

DSC00673-Copy.jpg

DSC00663-Copy.jpg

DSC00661-Copy-Copy.jpg

DSC00662-Copy.jpg

I tried to get in as close as I could and pick up some details, if needed, I can post more pictures.

Thanks everyone for your help in advance,

Melium
Sean

sent you a pm with attempted id

I'm wondering the blunt yellow large one, have a red like it???? 7 pod ? I think the smooth red one might be red savina, but i could be completely wrong as usual...
/

Back