• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Grass Snake 🐍 in the garden

I really love browsing their site. The pictures alone are delicious, just as their collection. Way back I used to order with them (twice). Not anymore though. I believe they either don't ship to the EU anymore or they charge your first-born and a few thousand euros for shipping. πŸ₯Ί

Shipping to MX was free before the pandemic but changed to U$12. I haven't ordered from them in a while...

Thanks @Dougthehead for telling me about Doan’s. I went today and found Culantro, Holy Basil, Rue and Vietnamese coriander!
A0699846-9F79-4B29-93D6-340ACC632246.jpeg

Cramfest 2023

I have 110 spots to grow utilizing all the cinder block holes. πŸ˜… Still trying to plan out whats going where but bigger plants will be spaced with smaller plants. About 10 spots will remain open for accessibility to the middle. Went with Burpee’s peat-free potting mix to fill the blocks. I still need 3 more bags to finish filling the rest of the holes. The goal here is to grow as many different varieties as possible in the designated garden space. I’ll still use pots for some of the peppers and tomatos.
8EDEC123-D7C8-4A98-9C28-25A5A93FFA36.jpeg

BD8C76B3-313D-4F01-A7E1-9967E7F8221D.jpeg

Last edited:
why not pop some wildflower seeds in the cinder blocks - what's the worst that will happen?

Back