• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

hybrid Great crosses to try

Hi there guys!

The more I read this forum the more I see reviews of new crosses in various stages of stabilization. I was thinking If you could recomend some of them to grow next season?

Carolina Reaper x Tepin:

CAROLINA_REAPER_CROSS_HP22B_X_TEPIN_OFFI_95955653_thumbnail.jpg

http://youtu.be/voYz-bAPE8w

SB7J seeds can be found fairly easy (I have em), I also have habalokia, Jalabanero, UBSC, madballz, Sepia Serpent, Butch T X Yellow Scorpion, Fatalii X Viper, Butch T X Douglah, Infinity, ummmm just about all of the well-known, released hybrids I've got seeds for

Wow guys, thenks for the info. The Reaper x Tepin is wicked! I heard a lot about this crosses, but what is your opinion on them? I saw the thread about the tepin x lemon drop where it's praised for its taste, do this other hybrids stand out in terms of taste and heat (well, heat probably yes) or do they just look nasty?

Anything that involves crossing Beef and or Pork,Tomato,garlic,onion,cilantro and several peppers.
If it grew in a Tortilla shell that would be icing on the cake.
A smoky taste would be cool-Hickory,oak or? :)

OK, I checked some reviews and articles about this crosses, I'll definitely try to find seeds of some of them  ;)

I forgot to mention 2 hybrids I'm allready growing - pimenta leopard (red bhut x PDN) and an Italian cross called chocofabrilokia (bih jolokia assam x chocolate habanero) that I got by chance, as I understand it, no one is stabilizing actively (hope I'm wrong). 

I'm asking here, but I realy don't know if it's the proper way and place to do it - if there's someone willing to make a trade to Croatia hit me up :-) I'm very interested in this crosses.

Thanks in advance.

Like Vincent said, there are many great crosses out there. But the best so far I've had is the Sepia Serpent in terms of just an overall great tasting cross that's a great one! The UBSC is awesome too, very VERY hot.

I've been doing some tests with friends around here, taking powders by weight and feeding them to my friend around here. So far they have all said the only one to beat the UBSC is the brown moruga. So, its hot...

Back