Great news with my Ghosts

They are finally throwing out some peppers now. The 2 biggest plants I have this year are my ghost peppers plants and it was really frustration when everything but the bhuts were loaded with peppers. The wait is finally over and I can now rest in peace in my yard :)

On a side note I went to a local nursery yesterday to pick up some ladybugs and happened to browse through the veggie section and came across a 2 gallon mis marked 3 foot pepper plant loaded with 50 peppers. It was originally marked at $14.95 and I brought it to the counter and it had wilted leaves and was root bound. She marked it down to $6.00 for me and I bought the nice plant. It was a Ghost Pepper Plant. Its the picture below in the 5 gallon pot. Yahoo............. 

Attachments

• ghost.JPG
    ghost.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 56
what a steal! I went to my nursery to get some 15gal pots which i had nursery cash for from buying from them before, and they threw in a little baby ghost plant which had 2 peppers and was root bound. Hey, can't say no so something that's free that comes with something else that's essentially free haha

Back