• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

greenhouse greenhouse

Hit it :)

moruga welder said:
got home from work 88 degrees in the greenhouse only 53 outside but sunny !  64 tomorrow , gonna get the sheets up inside and take the babies outside !  they'll grow an inch !   :onfire:
What do you mean "get the sheets up"? What do you do about over night temps? I'm seriously considering building, or buying a greenhouse, but I still don't quite understand it all. Thanks.

i put white bed sheets 

Roguejim said:
What do you mean "get the sheets up"? What do you do about over night temps? I'm seriously considering building, or buying a greenhouse, but I still don't quite understand it all. Thanks.
across inside ceiling , sides , this filters the sun till they get hardened off ( sun gets nasty in there like a magnifying glass ) . worked great last year ! my good friend  STRAT taught me this . gotta love him ! one hell of a friend !     :onfire:

moruga welder said:
i put white bed sheets 

across inside ceiling , sides , this filters the sun till they get hardened off ( sun gets nasty in there like a magnifying glass ) . worked great last year ! my good friend  STRAT taught me this . gotta love him ! one hell of a friend !     :onfire:
What about overnight temps?

Roguejim said:
What about overnight temps?
i'll bring them in until lows stay at no less than 50 maybe a little less  , depends if its gonna be sunny next day so i know it'll warm up quickly in there 

moruga welder said:
i'll bring them in until lows stay at no less than 50 maybe a little less  , depends if its gonna be sunny next day so i know it'll warm up quickly in there 
I could never do that. I would most certainly have a heart attack. It is enough to move them upstairs and out side just once. I will have to get a shade cloth this year though. we cut most of the trees down last fall.

CAPCOM said:
I could never do that. I would most certainly have a heart attack. It is enough to move them upstairs and out side just once. I will have to get a shade cloth this year though. we cut most of the trees down last fall.
yeah it can be a pain but its worth it at the end of summer !  also i have mama help me .    :onfire:

75 out today ! hit just about 100 in the greenhouse had to open a couple of windows , think the babies grew 3/4 of an inch !    the bat poo is kicking in .    :onfire:

Very nice, I wanted to bring mine out today but it was too windy. I didn't want them to get all beat up. Def didn't feel 75, I did rototill the garden beds today though. 

Back