• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

greenhouse GreenHouse

So my buddy and I just built a little greenhouse.

I'm hoping to start some peppers inside from seed with a little grow light, re-pot them and move to the green house as early as possible, then plant in the ground around April-May. The Question I have is on timing, Ive never grown from seed, and I've never grown in a green house. so when should I start the seeds, and when can I move them to the greenhouse?

thanks

K1ng_k1ller said:
So my buddy and I just built a little greenhouse.
I'm hoping to start some peppers inside from seed with a little grow light
re-pot them and move to the green house as early as possible
then plant in the ground around April-May

The Question I have is on timing, 1.) Ive never grown from seed, 2.) and I've never grown in a green house. so when should I start the seeds, and when can I move them to the greenhouse?
I'd start as early as possible as with your inexperience I'd plan on a few setbacks due to mistakes.

_

I wouldn't move anything into the greenhouse, until I figured out how to keep everything inside the greenhouse within the proper parameters.  In other words, I'd be monitoring the greenhouse for a while, to make sure it does what it's expected to do.  Especially with heat.  Do a dry run before going all in.

Back