Greetings All from NC

Yee HAAW!I'm in the blog! :party: So this is what it looks like in here. I've been hanging out on the sidelines now for several weeks. Figured it was 'bout time to jump in and say hello. :twisted: My name is Tracy and my lovely bride of 15 yrs is Sue. We reside in coastal NC with our two offspring, Kelly and Noah. Being addicted to capsaicin as we are, we felt the need to share with others the wonderful rush that we so often experience. So in '04 our little online shop was born. What a pleasure it is to be associated with such a fun group of people. Lookin' forward to meeting many more. Whew! I guess that's a long winded way of saying, Howdy from NC!

went to your site..the logo you have on your shirts are absolutly awsome....would you print up any in a 5xl?
they dont call me bubba cause im small...lol

Hey bubba! Thanks for the compliment. I'll put ya on my list for a 5x! I'll let you know when we do another batch.

Happy New Year!

Damn, that logo of yours is the the tits. Pirates are awesome. Skulls...always cool. Then peppers....wow.

Welcome to the board.

thanks for all of the warm welcomes!
chuk...that reply was too funny...our logo is the result of just combining my interests into one image. It all ended up working well together..
logo formula= pirates + skulls + peppers = tits...perfect!
piratesmiley.gif

Cap said:
Yee HAAW![/b']I'm in the blog! :party: So this is what it looks like in here. I've been hanging out on the sidelines now for several weeks. Figured it was 'bout time to jump in and say hello. :twisted: My name is Tracy and my lovely bride of 15 yrs is Sue. We reside in coastal NC with our two offspring, Kelly and Noah. Being addicted to capsaicin as we are, we felt the need to share with others the wonderful rush that we so often experience. So in '04 our little online shop was born. What a pleasure it is to be associated with such a fun group of people. Lookin' forward to meeting many more. Whew! I guess that's a long winded way of saying, Howdy from NC!

Welcome, Cap'n, from TN. I've seen your site on ebay a few times, although I don't ebay very often. I just haven't gotten around to buying anything yet. Do you make any of your own sauces? Let me know, because I'd be interested.

Josh

Cap'n, another welcome to you...this from the great state of Ohio! We've also seen your eBay website as well, which is very cool.

Are you in any way associated with the Cape Fear hot sauce? I think they also make a mustard sauce as well, both of which came with a sort of champagne-style metal top.

Again, welcome!

- Joe & Linda

Avast there Cap'n.

All the pirates I know personally come from the Bahamas. It's a treat to meet one of the Amurrican variety.

Welcome to the board.

T

Howdy-Howdy-Howdy

Tina- I spent lots of time in the Bahamas while in the Coast Guard. Met many modern day pirates there, most are in jail now..oops!...hope none of them were your friends.

LinNJoe- I think the Cape Fear product your referring to is a company from Va. Its not us...thanks for the compliment.. :)

Josh- With outside help, we will be offering our own brand of sauces soon..thanks for asking..stay tuned!!

Cap'n

lol, Cap, Whereas none of our friends are in jail, one of our pals is on permanent deportation from the US for smuggling Cuban cigars; of all things.

I shall think of you (and all our other pals here) as I'm enjoying fresh goatpeppers.

T

I shall think of you (and all our other pals here) as I'm enjoying fresh goatpeppers.

T

YADA YADA Rub it in. Closest thing I have is a bottle of Savina Mash from Muso. Added some lime juice. Still not as good as yours, :) but nice. :lol:

tinner666 said:
YADA YADA Rub it in. Closest thing I have is a bottle of Savina Mash from Muso. Added some lime juice. Still not as good as yours, :) but nice. :lol:

Does that mean you want a personal email if we do come up with goat peppers??? :)

We're hoping to pull off the pepper party next year, you're invited.

T

Not necessary. :lol: Thanks for the invite, but no promises yet. :) I hope to get some form of store or something going soon. Got to start moving hot sauce to others instead of hogging it all.

Back