Greetings and salutations

Hello all,

Long time creeper, first time poster.

I've been growing peppers for 2 years now, but eating them for as long as I can remember... I'm one of those "the hotter the better" guys.

Due to space contraints, I've been growing in pots from started platns so far. This year I "experimented" with some late sowed seeds, and have been addicted to ensuring their survival.

Over the last couple weeks, I've been soaking up info on seed starting, proper feeding and over-wintering, etc, to give my babies the best chance possible to fruit and prosper.

Thanks to all of you who contribute regularly. This is by far the best pepper forum I've visited on the entire Interweb!

Cheers, and happy growing.

:welcome: from sunny South Florida! :woohoo:

:welcome: from the PacificNorthWest!

Your right about the quality of this forum, Chico.
Enjoy your stay here!

Hi ya---glad you are going to put them up for winter. I am going to try that for this year as well.

Welcome and enjoy the community

Peace and Pepper

:welcome: to THP and Greetings from the Metrolina in North Carolina !
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] "The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite"[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :flamethrower:[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :onfire:[/background]

Back