• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Greetings from a Floridian

Hello all,

I just signed up today after a couple weeks of lurking. As a newbie with 5-6 budding plants, I have so many questions. However, I think it appropriate to first thank you all for the insight I've already gleaned just from reading.

Quick profile on me: good old fashioned hot pepper fanatic tired of getting the best I could from the grocer. Not sure why I'm surprised but seems like a high percentage of Floridians - so it's a nice feeling to be "home"

A very, VERY cool site. I'm expecting to spend a good chunk of my time here in the Growers Forum.

Look forward to chatting with you all.

M6

6StringFire said:
Hello all,

I just signed up today after a couple weeks of lurking. As a newbie with 5-6 budding plants, I have so many questions. However, I think it appropriate to first thank you all for the insight I've already gleaned just from reading.

Quick profile on me: good old fashioned hot pepper fanatic tired of getting the best I could from the grocer. Not sure why I'm surprised but seems like a high percentage of Floridians - so it's a nice feeling to be "home"

A very, VERY cool site. I'm expecting to spend a good chunk of my time here in the Growers Forum.

Look forward to chatting with you all.

M6

Because you Floridans have pods practically year round! Sons of.... Welcome ;)

It's getting to hot here for me.... all my pods are dropping off like flies. Need to get a shade screen over them and hope that helps.

Back