Greetings from the Texas Chili Association

Hi folks. My name is Jeff Wheeler aka bigwheel from Fort Worth, TX. I am a charter member...along with about 20 other nice folks...of a fairly new organization called the
Texas Chili Association or TCA. TCA was founded for the purpose of promoting, sanctioning and hosting cash chili contests. We had our first cookoff in Feb 05 and have been averaging about one contest each 6 weeks since that time. All our cookoffs have thus far been held fairly close to hom which is the DFW area. I look forward to some lively chat about chili, bbq and spicy foods in general and extend a cordial invitation for any of you to come out and cook..help judge..or just hang out with us. You will find our calendar of events and other information about TCA at:

http://www.geocities.com/texaschiliassociation

Our contests are also listed in the Goat Gap Gazette if you happen to be a subscriber. Thanks.

bigwheel

Thanks. Looking forward to pilfering some good grand prize winning recipes off them folks. Would there be any way a person can lighten up the color scheme of this place? While it looks real artistic and I'm sure it aint no problemo for the young whuppersnappers the dark backgrounds and pale script is real hard to see for us old blind guys. Thanks.

bigwheel

sweatnspice said:
Welcome to the Hot Pepper! There's quite a few chili folks here.

Back