grolight question

Borrowed the Wifes' grolight as some of my young peppers in the potting shed look awful, Moved inside on a table, now what?? 
How long should this be turned on and anything else I should know

What type of light is it?

Are you trying to keep these growing or just survive dormant until spring?

I run mine 18 hours on 6 off for my new babies.

More info and we can help more.

It is a HydroFarm Jump Start grolite.

Trying to get them growing,as most of their leaves are falling off, I thought due to cold weather here.

I forgot how to post pics, will try and figure out.

I'm guessing that most will survive, depends on if they got touched by frost.

The nodes will send out new leaves and branches within a couple of weeks of warm steady temps. They may look worse before they start looking better.

I'd say the hard part is over, just don't overwater them. Good luck either way.

I see 3 or 4 that may be goners, but don't throw any out just yet.

Keep the lights and temps steady and the rest should be fine, you still have a good head start.

1st pic top left couple look like goners.

2nd pic holy shit those ones in the middle are tall.

usually run the light at 18 hours on, 6 off or 20 hours on, 4 off.
A fan is good if you have one.

Still a little light on the light info….ha

Im guessing its a florescent of some sort. There are different opinions but keep it as close as you can (a few inches) without burning or drying the plants. Trial and error. Since those are a little hurt you might want to start at about a foot and come down a little here and there.

And as Jetchuka said most of those will bounce back and don't overwater!

Yep, but it should be a more powerful one closer to the 54 "actual" watts like the bulb you were using (don't confuse actual watts with equivalent watts)

Cool white, Bright white or Daylight would be preferable. You might have a grow/supply store nearby that carries the better ones.

Back