• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

soil ground soil ph levels

What acidity/alkaline levels are good for peppers? I am sorry if someone posted this somewhere but I have searched till I am tired and I cant find the thread...

Thanks in advance.

Pia

I'm in NJ and found some dark soil around my garage that grows lots of unplanted bullshit.. it looks a lot like wet worm caste.. no worms were found and the soil around it was brown. the soil was on some slate rock behind my garage about 4 inches thick.. Jersey already has greatttt soil but i think this is rich in nutrients ..... it looked soooooo gooddd..... i have a naga morich that is doing horrible and I am going to put this soil at the root level in the ground with regular jersey soil around the pocket... AND PRAYYYY ... plant cost me 32 buck with shipping and it was fked up when i received it

You're welcome generally speaking it's ok to have a soil ph of 5.8 -7. But most like it around 6

I think im am good.. im going to check tomorrow and post on my glog to see if ppl think its cool.. so much thanks for the info

pia

Back