• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Grow Log 2012

Greetings!

I am starting a grow log for this season since I just started some seeds!

For 48 hours I soaked bhut jolokia seeds in water and yesterday I sowed them in soil. I have 15 going above a heat mat. Ironically, it snowed for the first time this season yesterday!

I began bhut seeds instead of any other because I have found that the Bhuts take the longest to germinate and also have a lower germination rate; so if many don't survive I have more time to plant more before it is to late!

Stay tuned for more to come!

xox Nicole

Greetings!

I am starting a grow log for this season since I just started some seeds!

For 48 hours I soaked bhut jolokia seeds in water and yesterday I sowed them in soil. I have 15 going above a heat mat. Ironically, it snowed for the first time this season yesterday!

I began bhut seeds instead of any other because I have found that the Bhuts take the longest to germinate and also have a lower germination rate; so if many don't survive I have more time to plant more before it is to late!

Stay tuned for more to come!

xox Nicole

Sweet!!! Wish you a good grow season! Looking forward to any pics you may post :) Good idea with the Bhuts btw

Thanks for all the good wishes!

Update: I had a 100% germination rate for my bhuts! First time Ive had 100% germination for bhuts, so I am really excited about this!

Last week I sowed trinidad scorps... cant wait to see them pop out!

xo Nicole

Back