• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2016 !!!

tctenten said:
attachicon.gif
image.jpeg

There it is.... My secret weapon....Now you guys have a chance.

That is the location of last years winner.

At least that wreath isn't looking so out of place anymore.  ;)

romy6 said:
 Let us know if you are still waiting on seeds( we may have missed somebody or seeds may still be in stuck in the blizzard :)  )  and you meet  the requirements to play and we will contact you ASAP . 
I was contacted by 1010 and gave my address, but i have not received seeds.  It has been 1 week since I gave my address, so I am sure they are in the mail.  Just wanted to touch base regardless in case USPS lost them.

Scuba_Steve said:
I was contacted by 1010 and gave my address, but i have not received seeds.  It has been 1 week since I gave my address, so I am sure they are in the mail.  Just wanted to touch base regardless in case USPS lost them.
Mailed yours on friday and we had no postal service saturday due to weather. If you do not receive by friday let me know and I will resend.

Yellowfin2na said:
Hope I'm not too late. I am in. I don't have any seeds. Also need to manufacture another cutting board for the winner this year.... I'm on it.

I know your growdown will be hydroponics, just curious what system you'll be using this year?

:shh:  :shh:  :shh:

I would also like to add another cutting board to my "Yellowfin2na" collection, via the growdown this time!

Back