• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2021 XL Antep Aci Cross

Pepper-Guru

Extreme Member
Everyone knows the rules by now...

Lets vote on this thing and get it moving since we are already behind a few days. 

As per the customary flex, I want all my Growdown King crowning gifts to be given to the runner up in second place for 2020. Who was 2nd?

Make sure they get some goodies! 

As for this year here are the candidates that I can provide ISOLATED seed for: 

Binquinho Pink - C chinense dominant 

50519941753_6243151e40_b.jpg

CAP 455 C baccatum dominant

50800978307_2dfc9d0cb1_b.jpg

Mini Olive Rocoto C pubescens dominant

50027129103_c73a5f8e19_b.jpg

Antep Aci Cross C annum dominant

50800864876_44795040b2_b.jpg

Nosi Komba C frutescens dominant

50800800681_785bbc940b_b.jpg

We are certainly behind a few days, so lets get this vote in and decided on rather quickly. 

Do NOT vote if you're not going to compete. 

I'll do SASBE for these this year. So your germination date will depend on how quickly you get that to me. Whatever we decide, seeds are READY TO GO. 

Let's Get It! May the best grower win! 

Hey Guru, I tried to PM you to get contact info for sending the SASBE but was informed you can't recieve any more messages. Can you PM it to me please.

skullbiker said:
Hey Guru, I tried to PM you to get contact info for sending the SASBE but was informed you can't recieve any more messages. Can you PM it to me please.

+1

Pepper-Guru said:
Maybe if we all ask really nicely, the boss man can throw me some message storage space for Christmas? Haha

Hey THP, would you please give Guru's storage a temporary boost for Christ's sake?? We are dealing with an emergency down here!! 

Happy New Year btw and thanks in advance for your usual collaboration ;)

Back