• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Growing 7 pod,trin. scorpion, nagas

I recently got some 7 pod, trinidad scorpion, and a few diff types of naga's:hot:. And i was wondering what would be the best way to grow/germinate these because i was wanting to get an early start on them.

Start them the same way you would any other pepper seed. Or is this your first try at growing from seed?

I think the best way to to get a clear glad container with lid. Put in a paper towel and wet it with warm water and then lay seeds ontop of the paper towel and then put another wet/warm paper towel ontop of the seeds and cover it. place the container onto of the vents in your cable box.. open everyday to circulate the air and to prevent mold. also add water when needed. and watch, in a few days you'll have them sprouting.

kylestl said:
I recently got some 7 pod, trinidad scorpion, and a few diff types of naga's:hot:. And i was wondering what would be the best way to grow/germinate these because i was wanting to get an early start on them.

Start by taking a nice hot shower and get a decent meal... cause you aint gonna sleep until you see those lil green loops commin' out of the soil!:shocked::!:;)

kylestl said:

The best way is always a subject of discussion...everyone has their favorite way that works best for them...

for me, it is:
1. Using a soil-less seed starting medium
2. Keeping the temperatue constant 86F (30C)
3. Keeping the medium moist but not wet
4. Checking them every 30 minutes from sowing to sprouting
5. Timing your starting dates so they won't outgrow your inside area before plantout time.

yup...may not be the most important, but is the most fun... :lol:

the feeling I get when I see one of the little loops breaking the medium is undescribable..

yeah no sh*t... So far three people are sending me FREE seeds. and this is especially helpful as this is my 2nd week into growing my first peppers. :D:D

joeknowsjolokia said:
Start by taking a nice hot shower and get a decent meal... cause you aint gonna sleep until you see those lil green loops commin' out of the soil!:shocked::!:;)

AlabamaJack said:
4. Checking them every 30 minutes from sowing to sprouting

Hahahaha. Very accurate description to most of us i bet.

Back