• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Growing Adenium from Seed

Any ever tried growing Dessert Rose from seed? How frequent do you water them and what kind of fertilizer do you feed them based on your experience?

here are my babies:
IMG_4661.jpg

hello!
you need to be careful with the watering, excess of water kill this plant, the stem rots, i live in a very hot and dry plance, 33-40ºC and 40-50% of humidity, so i water my plants every 2 day in the morning( young plants, adults i water every 7 days), if you live in a colder place you need to check when the soil is dry.
i use only organic fertilizer...

hello!
you need to be careful with the watering, excess of water kill this plant, the stem rots, i live in a very hot and dry plance, 33-40ºC and 40-50% of humidity, so i water my plants every 2 day in the morning( young plants, adults i water every 7 days), if you live in a colder place you need to check when the soil is dry.

Rodrigo... you grow adeniums??

I need seed... you have?? ;)

[color=#fafafa !important]
[background=#363636 !important]

[/background]​
[/color]
small-logo.png

hello!

Thanks for the tip. what medium do you use?

Back