Growing Hight of Different Variations

So I have a raised bed that I am going to use for a number of different varieties of peppers.  The bed is not available to sun 100% and it is shaded during the first sunlight of the day.  Last year I noticed that the plants leaned towards the dirrection of the late afternoon sun, and a couple shorter plants in the back got over shadowed.  Now I'm hoping to sort of Tier the pepper plants where the tallest ones are in the back, the medium ones are in the middle, and the shortest ones in the front.  I've recently decided to "Top" the front plants to keep them a little shorter, and possibly Top the middle row as well.  But, I'm curious about the natrual grow hight of different varieties, and if some would be suited better to be in the back cause they naturally grow tall, or vise versa for short plants.  Here's what I have on my list, so If you know anything about their natrual growth hight, please leave some feedback.

3 types of jalapenos
Cayenne
Tabasco
Orange Habs
White Habs
Mustard Habs
Scotch Bonnets
Yellow Fatalli
Choc Fatalli
Red Ghosts
Jays Peach Ghost Scorpion
Carolina Reaper
7 Pot (forget the variety)
A few sweet peppers.

I had a cayenne a few years ago that got shaded and that thing grew to about 6' up through other plants to get some sun.

I think it's too hard to predict, personally. I tried to do kinda the same thing last year in my raised beds. I figured that since chinenses tend to be bushier, I'd put them in the front and stick my annuums on the North side of the garden. It didn't really work. One of my front-row plants was a Bhut that crowded out three other neighboring plants. It grew to almost 5 feet tall and, even though I pruned it a couple of times, I couldn't even find a chocolate hab and a cayenne underneath it by August.
     This year, I'm just going to put my bigger, more vigorous looking plants in the back and put the smaller ones up front. Other than pruning, I think that's about the only control I'll have over it.

Back