• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Growing Peppers and Blueberry plants on my deck

[font=comic sans ms']I am growing in containers on my deck for protection from our fearless deer.[/font]
[font=comic sans ms']Total success on the deer BUT..... Now that the berrys are ripe and the pepper pods are showing color, the squirrels are all over them.[/font]
[font=comic sans ms']It is illegal to shoot in our city (even with a pellet rifle!) so I am looking for another way to [/font][font=comic sans ms']deter them. I came across this special [/font]method for feeding them......
http://www.flickr.co.../in/photostream
What do you think ??
If nothing else it gives me Satisfaction !

I have some swiss chard on my deck that a groundhog gets to. I am happy to grow some food for it, and don't mind sharing :surprised:

I got something called Critter Ridder. It's basically crystal capsaicin and black pepper mixed together. The squirrels, groundhogs, chipmunks, skunks, deer, etc., stay away. Stuff stinks, but that's not a bad thing.

If Bugs Bunny taught me nothing else, it's that putting a wig and lipstick on a lit stick of dynamite can solve all of your problems.

water sprinkler hooked up to a motion detector...when they come in the range of the detector, the water turns on and squirts them....works for cat's too and animals will be harmed...

Back