• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Growing Rate for my DWC is normal?

7/07/2011 I decided to unpot my one gallon Bhut and toss it in my first time DWC 5gallon....This picture was taken on 7/07/2011 same day

2le758j.jpg

Today 08/03/2011 I increased my DWC to 20 Gallon and drilled a hole on the side to install the water level watcher and this picture was taken earlier today.
2vnm59e.jpg

Closed Up Picture
2dhxmdt.jpg

Is that all normal for growing rate in a DWC or slow?...it seemed slow to me.

da'yum a 20gallon brute DWC is pretty awsome... kudos

i use those for reservoirs lol

it looks pretty happy to me tho i wouldnt worry to much, what are you feeding it?

da'yum a 20gallon brute DWC is pretty awsome... kudos

i use those for reservoirs lol

it looks pretty happy to me tho i wouldnt worry to much, what are you feeding it?

Nothing special...I'm totally new to DWC stuffs so. Water filled at 15 gallon mark so I mixed 18 18 21 miracle grow bloom booster at 1/3 strength...so that's roughly 6 6 7, plus 10mil cal mag solution. Lastly, I adjust PH to 6.0.

That's all

Holly cow you could grow a monster in that brute tub.
I would get a simple 2 step actual hydroponic nutrient mix.
I have never heard of someone useing MG mix.
Your plant looks healthy though. How do the roots look?
You can use Hydrogen peroxide to help clean the roots up. although i prefer Hygrozyme.
Keep us updated I'm anxouis to see what that Bhut will do in that container

Oh wow, I'm not familiar with anyone in this topic. it's like on base... every couple of years you realize the entire population was changed and you don't know anyone. :shocked:

Well 'peplover', it's been almost a month. a month-old plant should be significantly bigger and flower. yours is obviously older and therefor something must be wrong. that kind of growth usually means low-light, not a nutritional problem, but yours is getting full sun. I'm guessing shock.

Oh wow, I'm not familiar with anyone in this topic. it's like on base... every couple of years you realize the entire population was changed and you don't know anyone. :shocked:

Well 'peplover', it's been almost a month. a month-old plant should be significantly bigger and flower. yours is obviously older and therefor something must be wrong. that kind of growth usually means low-light, not a nutritional problem, but yours is getting full sun. I'm guessing shock.

Hi Omri,

1st picture myy Bhut is in the middle I moved it to the 20gallons......when I moved it from soiled 1gal it was only 3inches tall, then to 5gal dwc there was a hug shock...becuz I washed the root pretty hard to clean it.

My bhut has always been under a capony shade, I left him out once tu full sun and his lower leaves tips got burn so I move him in and wait.

Back