• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Growing Techniques

Hey everyone new to this site excited to get started on this and spread some of my knowledge and get other advice and feedback from everyone, to start off I am a big pepper grower have grown too many plants to count and love the taste, smell, and the process of the growing and parenting of the pepper plant through its gorgeous stages of growth. So my question is what's your favorite pepper to grow eat and what are some ways you personally use to increase your plants yield and happiness?

Welcome to THP.. Favorite so far is my green Habanero and I don't do anything special that I know of, just give them what I think they need and watch them grow..

Favourite changes all the time, but I always come back to the yellow fatalii. My growing tip is to leave them be. Peppers are easy to grow If left alone, very hard to grow once people start fiddling.

Thai Orange and standard orange habanero are my favorite that I've grown and harvested so far. This year is the first I have experimented with some of the atypical types. I imagine my favorite will change by summers end :)

My secret has honestly been learning on what not to do then learning what to do! Not fertilizing too much, not watering too much. Be sure to include a source of calcium if your soil/fert doesn't.

Welcome from Nor Cal.

Back