food Guacamole Salad

Since I have a lot of time on my hands, I've taken up watching the Food network and have tried a few new recipes. Well, I just tried this one and had to share it with you all.

Guacamole Salad, it's easy to make and tasted SO good that I had 2 large bowls of it. I added 3 additional Jalapeños for an added kick, along with increasing the Cayenne powder to 1 Tablespoon. This is my new fav. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.

Here is the link

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/guacamole-salad-recipe/index.html

You know PF, you and I are tight right? That's why I am going to be the one to tell you that friends don't let friends eat Guacamole...

JayT said:
You know PF, you and I are tight right? That's why I am going to be the one to tell you that friends don't let friends eat Guacamole...

Whats wrong with guacamole? The only problem i have with it is it tends to make me very offensive to others.

JayT said:

Oh JayT...You gotta try it man! Maybe I can be a bad influence :lol:

Sickmont said:
Whats wrong with guacamole? The only problem i have with it is it tends to make me very offensive to others.

I know what you mean. :lol:

I have found for use chiliheads, by substituting the Jalapeños with something hotter makes this recipe even better. I tried it once with Red Caribbean Habs and it was out of this world!

Pepperfreak said:
I have found for use chiliheads, by substituting the Jalapeños with something hotter makes this recipe even better. I tried it once with Red Caribbean Habs and it was out of this world!

Funny you should say that as thats exactly what i was thinking because caribbean reds are the only peppers i grow, and i have a boatload of peppers from this last harvest.

Back